My Cousin Danny

Free Telephone Consultation


Felony Representation

Felony Defense Attorney My Cousin Danny

In DeKalb County Georgia, Fulton County Georgia, Gwinnett County Georgia, Cobb County Georgia and the State of Georgia all crimes punishable by a sentence of one year or more in prison are felonies. Are you or a loved one charged with a felony in DeKalb County Georgia, Fulton County Georgia, Gwinnett County Georgia, Cobb County Georgia or within the State of Georgia or New York? Felony charges are very serious and the outcome may impact the rest of your life. You need skilled legal representation to secure the best result for your case.

Do you need a Lawyer? You sure do; 470-275-1500.

Court can be confusing and crowded.  Things move fast and unrepresented people will often sit around not sure if they are in the right place or who they need to talk to.  Furthermore, a pro se defendant (unrepresented by counsel) may not realize who all of the people in the Courtroom are and what roles they play. Often a person is embarrassed of being accused of a crime and just wants everything over with as quickly as possible. Sometimes an unrepresented person will talk with a District Attorney and think that the deal being offered is the best outcome they will receive. Sometimes a person will enter into a plea without having all of the information required to make a fully informed decision. These are all dangerous situations that can have disastrous consequences for the rest of a person’s life. You need an aggressive negotiator like My Cousin Danny to get you the best possible result. My Cousin Danny will get all of the evidence against you from the police and District Attorney to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the case against you. Once all of the facts are known, My Cousin Danny will meet with the District Attorney assigned to the case well before trial to discuss the best deal for you. If an acceptable plea bargain is not offered My Cousin Danny is always prepared to go to trial for you.   In appropriate situations, My Cousin Danny will ask the Judge to throw out certain evidence against you, to limit certain witness testimony against you, or to dismiss the case completely.  It is crucial that you have an attorney throughout this process. These courts are often confusing and crowded. You need an experienced criminal defense attorney to guide you through the process to a favorable outcome.

If you, or a loved one, are charged with a more serious felony, such as burglary, domestic violence, drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute, armed robbery, aggravated assault, vehicular homicide, manslaughter or murder, you need a criminal defense attorney who is well-respected and experienced; you need My Cousin Danny, 470-275-1500, Call now.

Common Legal Questions

How do I file for divorce?

A divorce is initiated by filing a Domestic Relations Case Initiation Form, Summons, and Petition for Divorce with the Court Clerk of the relevant County of the Parties; and paying a filing fee. Once a divorce is properly filed the Respondent (person not initiating the divorce) must be served with process.

How long before I get my license back?

It depends on your past driving history, your age, the class of driver’s license you have and the current charges against you.  As an example, for drivers over 21 years old a second, non-drug-related DUI conviction within five years of the prior conviction will result in DDS will suspending your license for three years.  Call to discuss the specifics of your case.

What Can i drive with a DUI?

Once again, it depends. If your DUI conviction was drug-related (the influence of drugs alone, or alcohol and drugs combined) you face different rules regarding license suspension. For a second DUI-Drug conviction in five years, DDS will issue a yearlong “hard suspension” of your license, meaning that you won’t be allowed to drive for 12 months, period. But if you enter an alternative sentencing program like a DUI or Drug Court, you might be eligible for limited permit.

Can I get 50/50 Custody?

In Georgia child custody has two components: legal custody and physical custody. Legal custody is the right and ability to talk to your child’s doctor, teachers and such. Think of it as the ability to have a say in their life. Physical custody is the person who the child primarily lives with.  Most divorcing parents will have joint legal custody (50/50 custody) of any minor children born of the marriage, while designating one parent as the physical custodian of the child or children.  However, it is possible to have 50/50 joint legal and physical custody.

How much does a divorce cost?

There is no magic answer to that question. Other than everybody paying the same filing fee to initiate a divorce each divorce contains different issues, different disputes and different personalities. The Parties to the divorce have the biggest influence on the final cost of the divorce.  Litigants who are fighting over silverware and toiletries out of spite for each other are likely to spend a larger amount that people who have resolved most of their issues.  High value divorces with stocks, multiple parcels of real property, business or large pre-marital assets will also cost more than divorces with less assets.  Lawyers sell their time. A divorce that takes more hours is going to cost more than a divorce that takes less hours. Let’s talk about your divorce so you will have an idea of the total cost.

Can i leave the state with my kids?

A well drafted parenting plan will cover contingencies and events you might not have though of. Interstate, intrastate and international travel are all issues that should be considered before signing any agreement.  Depending on the facts of your case out of state travel with your children should be permissible with reasonable notice to the child’s other parent. What is reasonable notice? Call me, and lets talk.    

Contact Us





Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Also by appointment


2323 Brockett Rd
Tucker, GA 30084

Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation

© 2019 Palumbo Law